Sunday, May 12, 2013

M & M's Wedding


While I didn't get to take any OOTD pictures at my brother's wedding, we did take tons of snap shots.  Hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed scrolling back through them.  

It was an incredibly beautiful day to witness and be a part of.

The Trejo ladies.

My handsome dude.


No words.


My gorgeous new sister-in-law!!



Sisters!


Cousin & Husband. 



My brother had an incredible photographer and he brought the Banana Stand photo booth with him.  It was a blast. 

High School crew!




Love my padre.


My brother (the groom) and us! 


I can't wait to share pictures of the wedding details.  

Hope you enjoyed these!

{My dress: Modcloth ($54.99)


2 comments:

Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) said...

Congrats to your brother!! By the look of these photos, you guys seemed to have an amazing time ;)

www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

Midwest Muse said...

This looks like so much fun and I love all the yellow. All three of you have the prettiest dresses!