Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Denim and Floral









Just a quick update this week.  Work has been super busy and I've had family in town so the Internet and I haven't had a whole lot of time to bond, but I took these pictures on Saturday because I just could not wait to wear my denim vest.  

I went to the mall that day hoping to get some 40% off bras at American Eagle only to find out that the ghetto mall by my house doesn't have an American Eagle Aerie section.  Despite this unfortunate discovery, I was able to buy a plain white tee (I won't even make the joke) to paint my new sailboat stencils onto. I also ran into Wet Seal and their manager said, "CUTE OUTFIT! Do you know how many girls come in every day asking if we have denim vests?"  I said, "Oh wow, I actually got this at the thrift store for $2.99." (I really need to stop saying stuff like that cause people never know how to respond.) But she said, "Well, I'd watch out.  I'm serious girls will want that vest." And for a moment I felt like I was about to find out what it was like to get jumped for a denim vest. 

But, alas, I did not get jumped and my denim vest and I came home safely.

Hope you're having a great week!

Ani 

{Denim Vest: Thrifted ($2.99), Romper: Plato's Closet ($8.00), Sandals: Forever 21 ($7.50)}

No comments: