Wednesday, October 8, 2008

He is Good.

Our Tuesday night Bible Studies have been going so well. I felt the need to write about it because God is just so good and in all things He has been faithful to His word. This whole weekend I really felt God telling my to let go of all of the things that I was still holding on to. I prayed to be freed from alot of the things in my past that I was not proud of and God showed me that HE had already forgiven me...it was me who would not look forward to the future He had for me.

So last night we studied Lot's wife from Genesis 19. What was interesting was that everything that God had been saying to me was sort of shown through this woman who simply could not help but look back. Many of the girls felt the same way. It's so crazy to me that God gives us such an abundant amount of grace and yet we hold ourselves back from moving forward.

In this same way, I pray that we can all see the wonderful futures that He has for us. Continue to pray for us. We really have deep spiritual things going on.

Pray for the Students:
To break free from their past.
To get out of the habits of this world and to conform to what God wants for them.
For comfort for one of my girls whose father just passed away.

Thank you!

No comments: