Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Your Grace is Sufficient

Hey all!
It has been another week of high's and low's. God is my constant strength and fortress, otherwise I might not be feeling so great right now, but He really has done so much for me this week, despite a few stressful situations.

All week I had been praying about finances...and God being the good God that he is provided me with a love offering, a forgotten check from my old work, a late check from church, and some extra babysitting cash that helped me to buy groceries today. :) So all in all He pretty much proved Himself faithful. I couldn't believe how gracious He was to me.

We had a great Chi Alpha Alumni night! The band was awesome and LOUD, even for me! haha. Our Friday morning POD once again was a huge blessing despite all of us being extremely tired. And finally our proud Bobcats played our Homecoming game on Saturday. We had fun tailgating and just hanging out with our group.

All week I've been running on empty because as is common in ministry, I was trying to help and minister to people without getting enough of my own ministering in my personal time with God so by the end of the week I was ready for some Ani and Jesus time! So I drove out to some country roads Sunday morning. I joked with my roommate before I left my apartment that if my car broke down I would call her to come get me. So I drove out to Kyle and had some good god time....and then i tried to turn my car on to go home and sure enough...my car didnt start. I laughed/cried for a bit and then got my act together and called Austin to come get me. We called Triple A and it took a good two hours to get them to come tow my car.

I was upset...but not. For some reason, I'm really not stressed about it, especially since Austin is so gracious to me to help take me places and what not. so YEAH Praise God that everything is ok and that things turned out the way they did. It could have been a worse situation. So pray that I can get my starter fixed...thats the problem with my car this week ;)


Please pray for:
-Spiritual strongholds to be broken in the lives of those that God has given me to minister.
-Continued Financial support for both Austin and I.
-Austin and I in preparation for our marriage. Tomorrow is our engagement anniversary!
-A spirit of love and compassion for myself toward these students.

Thank you for all you do!



Ani

No comments: