Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Bullseye

 (

As you can tell, I had some difficulty getting some decent pictures of my entire outfit.  Oh well.





Funny story, my husband claims that years ago when we were dating, I told him fedoras were lame.  Now, I don't remember saying these words nor do I claim them because truthfully, I've been wanting one for awhile now, however, the husband guilts me about wanting one when I supposedly thing they're "lame."  I imagine I might have said this at one time, but let's be real- my tastes change quite often so yeah- I might have thought at one point that fedoras were lame but when they're on sale for $4.48 at Target, I'll go ahead and say that it's worth it to try.


Point being, I really like my $5 fedora even though I got a funny/mean Facebook status update put up about me by said husband about this said fedora.


I wore this outfit Sunday for church and I'm pretty much entirely reppin Target with this outfit.  Seriously, they should pay me to be a walking advertisement.  I'm a lover of all things Target, especially their apparel.  Target...I know you're out there.  Holler at yo gurl cause I love yo sto. Or, contact me because I love your corporation.  

So I was inspired to get this dress when I saw it on this lovely lady's blog, I jokingly commented on her blog that I may have to go out and buy it...but I wasn't joking at ALL, which is why I'm now the proud owner of it.  It's a miracle really.  I haven't bought a dress for $20 in a loooong time.  I just loved the fit of it.  The top was bought almost five months ago and initially, I thought I would return it because I just couldn't justify how expensive it was (by my standards), but I've already worn it enough times to justify the cost.  It really does go with just about everything.  

That's enough, time for bed.

Ani

{Dress: Target [Xhiliration] ($19.99), Top: Target [Xhiliration] ($17.99), Fedora: Target ($4.48), Shoes: Thrifted [Seychelles] ($6.49), Necklace: F21 ($3.99)}

1 comment:

Josie said...

that dress is adorable! and I love your necklace too!

Josie
FineandFeathered