Saturday, July 21, 2012

Unintentional Hiatus




So, I wore this outfit almost three weeks ago, but who's counting?


So I quite enjoy when I can find a way to make an outfit work appropriate and then remove one element of the outfit that allows for a bit of relief from the ridiculous Texas heat.  This chambray shirt has been quite the lifesaver for many of these moments. 







Well, this has indeed been an unintentional hiatus, but life happens.  This has certainly been a difficult time for me, but the dust in finally setting and all we can do when life gets difficult is continue moving forward.  

I apologize for the graininess of the photos. In an attempt to get out of the Texas heat, I took pictures in my kitchen (my fridge is so hot right now; but not really cause it's cold) since it's the only place in my house that has pretty good natural light.  However, I was only mildly successful.  Don't worry, my plan is to get a better camera soon, just not sure quite when that will happen. 

Hopefully, I can continue to update.  Truthfully, I have lots of new thrift finds to share so I'll do my best to make it happen.

Ani

{Skirt: Thrifted ($1.99), Chambray Shirt: Thrifted ($2.49), Tank: Thrifted ($.99), Flats: CitiTrends ($7.50)}

No comments: