Monday, July 2, 2012

Home is Where


My brother, dad, sister and I singing some Eisley.


My sister said I looked like an 80's rock star in this outfit and I'm perfectly ok with that.





I love my BWF.  





The best days of my life seem to happen when their spent in San Antonio with close family and friends. It usually also involves good, fat food and good music.  Yesterday was amazing.  

We went to church, survived lunch despite being rained on since we ate on the patio, my sister and my future sister in law went thrift shopping, we had our lovely friends over for dinner and we finished the night out by going to see Prometheus.

It was an extremely overwhelming day that was filled with such love and inspired me to appreciate all I have.  So I'm thankful to have spent some time in San Antonio with Austin's family, celebrating one of my best friends future marriage and enjoying time with my family as well.  

Life is so very good on vacation and now that we're in Port Aransas, I can't wait to show you all the lovely pictures my sister Carisa took.  She is the extremely talented photographer who took all of these pictures and she'll be taking my outfit pictures for the week (against her will, of course.)

Ani

{Vest: Thrifted ($1.99), Dress: Thrifted [American Eagle] ($3.60), Shoes: Thrifted [Seychelles] ($6.49), Earrings: Swallow's Heart Won in Giveway!

1 comment:

Sandy a la Mode said...

denim vest!! i need one!!!