Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Port Aransas


Check out the sweet, little place we're staying in. 


Quick shot of my crotch.








So thankful for a sister who can take such amazing pictures.  It was another glorious day.  We spent time at the beach, played frisbee, ate some food (best flan ever, to be specific), went on a dolphin tour, got ice cream and visited a sweet candy shop.  

Now we're spending time playing music and hopefully some Scrabble.  I know, I know, it's getting a little crazy over here.

My sister took some amazing pictures today.  Can't wait to share them tomorrow!

Ani

{Romper: Thrifted (in San Antonio!) ($6.48.) Sunglasses: Borrowed from my sister), Purse: Thrifted [Fossil] (19.99)}

1 comment:

Sandy a la Mode said...

your dress is beautiful girl! love the color on you~!