Friday, November 18, 2011

Grey Day













Well I just got done taking pictures and as you can tell, it was kind of windy. So my sob story for today is as follows: I was trying to set up a close up picture to show off my bright blue eyeliner and as I walked away from my tripod, a strong gust of wind blew and my camera went flying face forward into the ground. I jumped to save it but it was too late. The lens is now jammed and won't focus (obviously because it's jammed). I was/am seriously bummed but I'm trying not to flip out too much cause my husband is a genius and will hopefully be able to fix it.

My cousin Paul and I along with some other amazing musicians are playing a wedding tomorrow. We're rehearsing tonight and I'm so excited. This is the second wedding we've played in two months and man is it a blast. I love seeing people come together in the name of love (What more in the name of love!?) Seriously though, our Jr. High youth pastor and our Children's pastor are getting married and I can already tell it's going to be a blast.

Anyway, I'm so stoked for the changes that may lie ahead. I always claim to be a person who wants change, but sometimes when it comes down to it, I'm straight up scared. Surely I'm not the only one who has felt this way? Right?

Till tomorrow...

{Shirt: Thrifted [Forever 21] ($3.50), Jeans: Thrifted [Forever 21] ($5.00), Boots: Target ($34.00), Jacket: Thrifted [Gap] ($5.00), Belt: Forever 21 ($4.50)}

1 comment:

Chase Barrington said...

Ahhh your outfit is adorable!! I am so sorry about the camera lens. I super hope yall are able to get it fixed.

I was wanting to tell you that I can take your fashion pictures while we're in Colorado/SA for Christmas!! Can't wait!!