Saturday, November 26, 2011

Playing House


So first off, I feel like I should make a disclaimer about how much leg I'm showing (even though I'm in tights). Things could border on scandalous in this photo shoot.


I'm KIDDING, but seriously, I didn't realize how short my little romper was. Luckily, I was wearing tights.




This is my sister, Carisa. She takes lovely photos, sings, and is a campus minister right now. Overall, I'd say she's pretty amazing.





All of these photos were taken at the house my brother lives in with a childhood friend of ours. He renovated a good portion of the house on his own (like Austin and I did to ours) except he put a super sweet vintage feel on the entire home. It's all in the details at his place. So I felt like it deserved some photo love.

This week was so lovely. I got to spend good, quality time with my family, my in-laws, the nieces and nephew, my prima Nessa and even got to see my childhood best friend who is going to have a baby in January for a bit. It was all too wonderful and only made me more excited for winter break.

We made it back to Dallas and as always, I'm bummed to leave, especially knowing that this coming week is going to be like walking through fire, but I'm almost done with the semester and I am determined to finish as strong as I started.

This might be the last post for a week or so since I need to focus on school but we'll see.

{Shortalls: Plato's Closet ($12.00), Sweater: Thrifted ($4.80), Tights: Old, Shoes: Thrifted ($3.99)}

1 comment:

Carisa Trejo said...

Pics came out good...Love you, sis!