Sunday, November 20, 2011

Hardly Working





We attempted to get my camera fixed today, but sadly Wolf Camera didn't have my Olympus lens and said it would take a month to fix so they referred me to a repair shop that is literally 2.5 miles from my house, so we made our way over and of course...it was closed. So camera pictures it is!

Just finished up writing a paper and now I'm headed to go to the bowling alley. I'll be singing lead vocals of the song "We're Gonna Score Tonight" from Grease 2 while showing off my bowling skills. Speaking of sequels...I woke up to a text message from my best friend this morning that said, "They made a Honey 2!! look for it on bluray and dvd bc it made it so big at the box office." It seriously started my morning off well, despite the fact that my alarm didn't go off this morning.

In fact, when Austin's alarm went off, he told me "It's 7, wake up" and I immediately said, "What day is it?" I had to be at church at 745 so needless to say, I didn't have time for a shower and just did the essentials and threw on the dress, belt, socks, boots and a beanie for my greasy hair. Funny thing is, I got so many compliments on the outfit. I should seriously wake up late and shower less. It's always nice when an outfit just comes together.

Till tomorrow...

{Dress: Thrifted ($2.59), Belt: Target ($8.00), Shoes: Target ($34.00), Socks: Target ($5.00), Beanie: H&M ($3.50)}

No comments: