Saturday, November 19, 2011

Pretty in Pink





So I know this is lame, but these pictures were taken from my phone because of my jammed camera lens. We're going to try to get it fixed tomorrow, but we shall see.

I absolutely adore this dress and was excited all week to take some good pictures in it because I knew I'd be wearing it for this wedding we played (which was beautiful btw). Instead, I'm laming it up taking pictures with my camera, but I figured something is better than nothing. It just means I'll have to wear the dress again soon, hopefully with some tights.

Like I said, I adore this dress and actually bought it at full price...or so I thought! Once I got to the register it rang up at $24.95 and I realized that the dress had a red tag that said "$10 off-taken at the register" so even though it was more expensive that most items I buy, I figured it was a special occasion and I plan on remixing it for sure.

Anyhow, I'm sleepy.

{Dress: H&M ($24.95), Shoes: Target (?), Earrings: Gift from my madre}

No comments: