Saturday, May 26, 2012

It's Getting Hot in Hurrr


The husband was definitely making funny faces at my through the window while I was taking these pictures, hence the genuine laugh.















During the winter I followed bloggers who complained of having to run outside as quickly as possible to take their outfit shots because of how uncomfortable the weather was.  The same thing occurs for Texans except it's the heat that kills us rather than the freezing cold.  Considering I started this blog in November, I haven't enjoyed the excitement of running outside to take a few shots while trying to look cute and simultaneously sweat my cajones off until now.    

So I actually wore this outfit on Wednesday and I wore the previous posted outfit on Friday.  Thursday, I just stayed in my workout clothes all day.  I wore the cardigan for work, which did count as one of my 7 pieces of clothing and then at a dinner we had I just went without the cardigan cause it was so flippin hot.  

I tend to be somewhat on the overly modest side when it comes to how I dress. I don't think it's a bad thing necessarily, it's just in the summer months, shorts, tanks, and sundresses are pretty much the way to go.   

All that to say...this is going to be an interesting summer.

{Skirt: Thrifted ($1.99), Dress worn as shirt: Thrifted [H&M] ($6.56), Cardigan: F21 ($9.99)}

No comments: