Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Love, Light and Life



Our prom pose.


I think I look funky in this picture but DANG does my husband look good. 


My gorgeous sister in law.


And...my favorite.  This is us in a nutshell.


I got to spend a solid 24 hours with my husband's family for Memorial Day weekend.  My lovely sister in law took some family photos of us, including these. She's so ridiculously talented. 

It was an absolutely perfect weekend.  I got to spend time with friends while Austin was down in San Antonio with his family and then I joined them for the day.  It was honestly worth it.  We had a great time eating delicious food, playing frisbee, taking pictures, singing together and laying out at the pool.

All in all, I enjoyed myself far too much.  Lovin life so much.

{Romper: Thrifted ($6.56)}

No comments: