Thursday, May 17, 2012

Takin it to the Max






Yes, the post title is from an old jingle for Office Max.  

So, I've always had some sort of camera drama and most recently my SLR has pretty much just called it quits due to my lack of care towards it. It's completely my fault and I am well aware of that so I've been getting by with a point and shoot til I have the money to buy a new one, but in the meantime I'm pretty annoyed with the pictures I've taken the last few days. Not to mention, the light was pretty harsh yesterday.  Texas summer's always come with a vengeance in all ways, shapes and in the sweatiest forms. 

Well complaining aside, I've been inspired by some of the lovely ladies in my life to venture into the land of maxi dresses.  I have to say, I may be infatuated.  All day I felt dressed up but so very comfortable. So this will not be the last time you see me in a maxi dress. 

Ani

{Dress: Ross ($13.99), Shrug: Thrifted [Forever 21] ($2.59), Belt: Fallas Paredes ($3.99), Sandals: Forever 21 ($7.00)}

1 comment:

Midwest Muse said...

I love this dress on you! The sandals are beautiful as well.