Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Polka Dot and Pleats









Here are my 4th and 5th items for the 7 challenge.  This Jason Wu for Target skirt was a sweet find for only $10.  I picked it because it's so extremely versatile.  The pleats are perfect and I seriously love the feeling of wanting to twirl all the time and that is exactly what this skirt does for me.  The top may prove more challenging but I think I can make it work with the jeans from yesterday and possibly as a top over a dress.  We shall see.  

Please ignore the awkward piece of hair that can't decide whether it wants to be my bangs or not.  It's seriously frustrating to me on a daily basis, but there are worst things happening in the world, right? 

I realize I'm doing these posts back to back but I take as much advantage as I can when I have the time to update so there you go.  

Life is so good.  I got to see my sister Sunday and my sisters-in-law yesterday so it was like two packed days of my favorite girls.  I love my and Austin's family so, so much.  

Ani

{Skirt: Jason Wu for Target ($10.00, on sale, of course), Top: Thrifted ($1.99), Flats: H&M ($12.99)} 




1 comment:

Midwest Muse said...

I love this outfit. I'd totally wear it. It's so perfect. And I'm glad you're back to blogging! It's nice!