Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Lesson Learned













So a couple of things on this outfit. First of all, throwing on a crop tee over a dress seemed like a great idea in theory.  Especially since the dress is so plain I felt like it needed something to spice it up.  I mean for the first five minutes, it totally worked, but then I realized it wasn't enough material to adequately stay in a knot all day.  So, most of the day I spent fussing with it.  Have I mentioned that I'm not a cropped tee fan? I just bought this one cause I loved the print and it's see through in the back and most importantly it was $5 at UO.  When does that happen? 

Second of all, even when the knot stayed knotted (?), it just looked funky as you can tell in some of these pictures.  But hey, I was happy to try something new and now I know that this shirt in particular won't work like this again. So, yeah, lesson learned.

So aside from failed outfits, I'm loving life right now.  I came home from work and promptly ran to my keyboard and figured out a few songs from Sucre'.  Their music is simply magical and playing/singing it makes me feel magical, so yeah...I'm loving life.  

Also, the Spurs just won.

That's all.

{Dress: Thrifted [Charming Charlie's] ($6.56), Shirt: Urban Outfitters ($5.00), Shoes: Target ($14.99), Earrings: Thrifted ($.99)}


No comments: