Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Seven







So I decided to take on a project along with a few of the other girls from my small group that has naught to do with this blog directly, but it's actually correlates with the whole point of this blog which is to show the world all the wonderfully cheap finds I discover.  Plus its a great way to my enjoyment of fashion, thrifting and shopping into a hobby.  Anyhow, we're doing a challenge where we wear 7 items of clothing for what should be a month but we're doing it for two weeks.

It's a quest to simplify our lives and personally, it's a quest to appreciate the fact that we are extremely blessed.  We're also planning on cleaning out our closets.

Anyhow, it gets sticky and my goal is not to overdo the entire thing because you can get crazy when counting things you're allowed to do and not do, but generally speaking we are wearing 7 clothing pieces.  So far mine include these ill-fitting jean, the button up and my black flats.

The next post will show the two other items I've added.  

This should be interesting.  

Ani 

{Jeans: F21 ($10.50), Chambray Shirt: Thrifted ($2.59), Flats: H&M ($12.99)}


No comments: