Saturday, December 17, 2011

The Autumn Tree







Please excuse my sagging belt. I promptly took it off after this shoot cause I realized it didn't do its job very well.








Not much to say today except that I'm happy to be alive and ready to be in the mountains.

These pictures were taken at yet another church. They just have such pretty trees around them. This one got my attention quickly and I decided to show it some love by making it the focus of my photo blog today. Texas is so delayed with seasons...I mean I don't think we really even get seasons the way other parts of the country do, but this tree is so much what I envision during fall.

Anyhow, I love my John Mark McMillan shirt that I got at the Crowder tour in October. I had to cut the shirt myself on the neckline and at the bottom because it was so frumpy looking. I just did my best to make it slightly girlier. Also, my favorite bow was made by the lovely, Vanessa, who sells lots of darling items on Etsy.

Don't tell anyone, but I think Gungor and John Mark pretty much stole the show for me. I had seen them already at the Crowder conference the year before, but man, they are just so talented. For me, seeing Crowder once was worth it and incredible and I'd be fine with seeing them that one time, but I could watch Gungor perform every night and never get bored. Oh well, it's just preferences, but I do love DCB...just not as much as John Mark and Gungor. I could go on about this forever, so I'll just stop there.

No need to dress up today since all I did was sit around the house packing and watching tv. Like I said, life is so very good.

Love,

Ani

{Shirt: John Mark McMillan ($20.00), Jeans: F21 ($9.99), Shoes: H&M ($12.95), Cardigan: Gap (old?), Bow: Nessavendetta ($12.95), Sunglasses: Target ($16.99)}

No comments: