Saturday, December 3, 2011

Debbie Harry



So I'm definitely trying to catch up on some blog posts so this will be brief.

I'm bummed we didn't get many good pictures though. We got home late Wednesday evening so it was tough to get any good pictures.

I personally love this outfit cause it makes me feel like Debbie Harry. sister and I seriously wore out our Best of Blondie cd when we were kiddos so she's always been like the epitome of cool in my mind. My pastor said, "You looks so 80's today" so I believe my mission was accomplished.

Anyhow, one paper down, two more finals to go. I'm feeling good about the close of this semester.

{Skirt: Thrifted, Harolds ($1.59), Shirt: Thrifted ($2.59), Jacket: Target ($19.99), Belt: Thrifted ($.99), Tights: Target ($5.00), Shoes: Urban Outfitters, Gift from Vanessa, Earrings: Thrifted ($.99)

No comments: