Saturday, December 10, 2011

I'm a Real Boy






I wore this outfit yesterday to get my hair cut and do some Christmas shopping.

My haircut was exactly what I wanted but it's still taking some getting used to. It's probably the shortest I've ever had it. I told my hair stylist that short haircuts have become addictive for me like tattoos have become for Kat Von D. Every time I get it cut, I say "Shorter!" No idea why though. I'm glad I did it cause I wondered if I could pull it off. As of now, I don't think I can, but like I said, I'll give it a few days.

I took these pictures fairly quickly right after the haircut, so sadly my hair isn't really tamed in these and I'm pretty much back to my childhood mushroom haircut.

Hopefully today will be more successful. By the way, I have no idea what to do with my time now that I'm done with school. I will probably start reading Dance with Dragons since I started it right before the semester, but it's pretty pathetic that I have no hobbies. I just really like to read. Oh well, once my Nessa is in town and once we're skiing in the Rocky Mountains, I will feel like my break has really begun.

That's about all I have to offer this morning.

{Shirt: Thrifted ($1.50), Skirt: Thrifted ($2.50), Jacket: Target ($19.99), Shoes: Target ($34.00), Tights: Target ($10.00), Belt: Thrifted ($1.99), Sunglasses: Ross ($4.99)}

No comments: