Thursday, December 29, 2011

Para, Para, Paradise

So yesterday began our time with my family in San Antonio. My sister left to Dallas on and my brother was working all day yesterday so it was just Austin and I with the parentals, which was still super fun. I convinced (very sweetly of course) everyone to go with me to Goodwill. When I saw this gorgeous aisle, I was SO extremely excited.


I left the store with three super cute dresses after trying on ten. I felt bad making everyone wait on me but when my dad left the store with a nice sports coat and Austin left with some awesome glasses, my guilt quickly disappeared.

I also got my very first pattern and material to try out on my sewing machine! I can't even express how excited I am to sew. I'll definitely have to update on how the projects go, even if they don't go well.

We went to one of Austin's favorite restaurants last night, La Fogata, where we took a few pictures of my outfit, which was nothing really worth taking pictures of, but Austin did get some great pictures of my mom and I. Take a look...









After dinner, we went to see Sherlock Holmes, which was such a well done movie. I loved the first one and the second definitely did not disappoint. Then we went out with my brother after he had band practice and just hung out at HiTones. It was a pretty incredible day spent with the family and I could not be happier.

I hate that this break will soon be over. Oh well, I'll get over it.

Love,

Ani (AH KNEE)

No comments: