Saturday, December 24, 2011

Winter Wonderland

Well my dear friends, this is the longest hiatus from blogging that I've took since I started back up, so I feel just awful. However, I had an excuse that I'm pretty sure most people will understand. You see, I was skiing in the beautiful mountains of Colorado for the very first time, so I was busy falling down, flipping out when I realized the trail we were on was SO steep that I thought I couldn't make it, and eventually enjoyed myself on this new adventure. It was, by far, one of the most fun and exciting trips I've had in a long time.

Here are some pictures.



That is me under there.






That's the husband, Austin, his sister, Brett and I.




Our last night we went to the hot tub while was snowing. It was amazing.




Here's a picture of the whole group.



(All pictures taken by Chase)

So all in all, it was a great trip and I'm bummed that I couldn't get any outfit pics, but the truth is, we were in ski clothes or pj's most of the time. It is pretty cool to note that my sister in law, Chase, who took these pictures, got her brown bib and aqua ski jacket from Goodwill. I only got my stuff at the Columbia outlet for WAY more expensive so she is definitely my hero.

Hope everyone is enjoying this Christmas break.

Love,

Ani "Pro-Skiier" B.

1 comment:

Chase said...

And you're my hero too. <3