Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Sister, Sister!

Ok friends, get ready for a ridiculous amount of pictures courtesy of Chase. My sister came out to meet us in Cibilo and we took a bunch of absolutely wonderful, fun pictures on a sister's photo shoot. We had a blast. So enjoy!





















This might be my favorite picture from the whole shoot.



I feel incredibly overwhelmed and blessed to have married into such an incredible family. These pictures are just a product of how much love is shared between all of us sisters, but it was seriously a blast. I can't reiterate how incredible life is right now.

Changes are coming soon, but for now, I'm going to continue to enjoy the moment with all the fullness that each moment holds.

Love,

Ani "I wear horse sweaters" B.

{Sweater: Thrifted ($1.50), Jeans: Thrifted [Gap] ($3.99), Shoes: CitiTrends ($7.50), Necklace: ModCloth (A Beautiful Mess) Christmas Gifts, Earrings: Target ($5.99)}

No comments: